10 day weather forecast for lyme regis

Cold. Showers early. Showers. Easy to understand display with accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lyme Regis, Dorset, United Kingdom. High 7ºC. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Showers. High 49F. High 10ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Low 6ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy with periods of light rain. Last updated today at 22:48. Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60%. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Weather for the next 14 days in Lyme Regis (Dorset county) Weather in Lyme Regis for today, Monday, 11 Jan 2021 Sunrise: 08:05 Sunset: 16:23 Moonrise: 06:37 Moonset: 14:25 UV Index: 1 Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Low 39F. High 8ºC. Windy with showers in the morning, becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. High 43F. Low 2ºC. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Not as cold. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Very mild (max 11°C on Sat morning, min 4°C on Sun night). Chance of rain 40%. High 52F. Chance of rain 60%. Cloudy with showers. Lyme Regis - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Showers. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 39F. Partly cloudy. 10 Day Lyme Regis Weather. High 7ºC. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Showers early. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Showers. Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Chance of rain 40%. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Low 5ºC. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. High 8ºC. Chance of rain 60%. Widespread frost likely. Chance of rain 40%. Weather for the next 10 days in Lyme Regis (Dorset county) Weather in Lyme Regis for today, Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 Sunrise: 06:12 Sunset: 20:00 Moonrise: 16:46 Moonset: 01:00 UV Index: 4 Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High near 45F. High 7ºC. Watch This Woman Slip on the Ice Allllllllll the Way Down a Hill, Wintry Mess on Tap from Midwest to Northeast, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Updated four times a day to keep you totally up to date. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Lyme Regis in United Kingdom. Partly cloudy. High 49F. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Low 4ºC. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Warming up this weekend, with heat next week. High 9ºC. Expect overcast with light rain in Lyme Regis, England with a maximum temperature of 10°C, maximum UV of 1 (Low) and no hours of bright sunshine. Below is the Lyme Regis weather forecast for Thursday 14th January 2021. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Showers. Winds increasing (light winds from the NNW on Sat night, fresh winds from the SSE by Mon afternoon). Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Cold. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Low 4ºC. Low 44F. Chance of rain 50%. Overcast with showers at times. A few showers early, becoming a steady light rain later in the day. Low around 35F. Chance of rain 60%. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lyme Regis, Dorset, United Kingdom. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Chance of rain 70%. High 11ºC. Low 8ºC. * Forecast from nearest weather station Uplyme Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. High near 45F. Chance of rain 40%. (7–10 days) Moderate rain (total 15mm), heaviest on Sat night. Low 46F. Low 39F. Light rain and wind early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. High 9ºC. Steady light rain in the evening. Chance of rain 80%. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Turning colder. Showers early. Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Overcast with rain showers at times. High 5ºC. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Very wet for western Scotland. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Detailed weather forecast updates 4 times each day to give the very latest prospects. Chance of rain 60%. Rain. Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 60%. Cold. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 40%. Rain. Low 5ºC. Chance of rain 50%. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. The 10 day weather forecast shows a summary … Long range weather outlook for Lyme Regis includes 14 day forecast summary: For … Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Lyme Regis area. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Chance of rain 60%. Scattered frost possible. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Use escape to clear. High 46F. Partly cloudy skies. Chance of rain 70%. Cold. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Widespread frost likely. Take control of your data. Showers. Latest 16 day local weather forecast for Lyme Regis. High 42F. Showers continuing late. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Showers. Low 49F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Not as cold. Chance of rain 70%. Chance of rain 60%. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. Lyme Regis current temperature and weather This data display current weather and forecast for the coming days in Lyme Regis. ... Forecast - Lyme Regis. Chance of rain 60%. Showers. High near 45F. Showers. Chance of rain 50%. Cold. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50%. Low 39F. Low 7ºC. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%. High near 45F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Low near 40F. Generally clear. Feels Like - Feels Like temperatures take into account the affects of the wind and humidity to give a temperature which relates to how it actual feels rather than what may be … Check the latest 16 day weather forecast for lyme regis. Showers. 14 day weather forecast for Lyme Regis - Your full local forecast for the next 14 days. Chance of rain 60%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Day by day forecast. Chance of rain 50%. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Weather Forecast Info The 14 day forecasts are updated four times a day and use our in house and use the GEFS ensembles to give a probablistic forecast and confidence levels, as at the 7-14 day range, the weather can change quite considerably. Periods of rain. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Turning colder. High 6ºC. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. High 10ºC. Low 46F. The latest hour-by-hour weather forecast for Lyme Regis today, and over the next 7 days. Windy, with showers. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Overcast with rain showers at times. This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Lyme Regis in United Kingdom. Includes pollen count and UV index. Today the maximum temperature is 12 degrees Celsius (54° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Heavy rain. Showers. Lyme Regis weather for Thursday 14th January 2021. Low 9ºC. 10 day weather forecasts for Lyme-Regis. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 39F. Today the maximum temperature is 14 degrees Celsius (57° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Heavy rain. Chance of rain 70%. Low 8ºC. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Lyme Regis, Dorset, United Kingdom. Showers. Low 4ºC. Cloudy with periods of light rain. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 40%. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. High 47F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Showers. Chance of rain 50%. Low -1ºC. Chance of rain 70%. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Showers. Chance of rain 50%. High near 45F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Low 29F. Windy, with showers. High 48F. Light rain. Detailed but viewable at a glance and fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy. Lyme Regis 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Low 4ºC. Low 39F. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 7ºC. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Chance of rain 50%. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Afternoon showers. Low 4ºC. Showers. High 41F. Chance of rain 60%. Please also visit Lyme Regis Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lyme Regis, England, United Kingdom with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of rain 80%. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Showers. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. High 6ºC. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Overcast with rain showers at times. Chance of rain 70%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day… Low 43F. High 7ºC. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Low 41F. Chance of rain 80%. Rain likely. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Light rain. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. High 47F. Tonight, Light rain showers and a moderate breeze. Chance of rain 80%. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. 10 Day Weather Forecast For Lyme Regis. Low 4ºC. Check the latest 7 day weather forecast for Lyme Regis. Lyme Regis Weather Forecasts. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lyme Regis with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day… Showers. The first option will be automatically selected. Chance of rain 50%. In addition to temperature, wind, humidity and pressure, we include data on the probability of precipitation so you can have all the information about your destination before your trip Cloudy with showers. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. More intermittent in the morning, min 4°C on Sun night ) max 11°C on night... Need to be ready for the Lyme Regis weather forecast report for Lyme Regis current and... The NNW on Sat night, fresh winds from the NNW on Sat night data display current and... 14 degrees Celsius ( 57° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Heavy rain in United Kingdom hi/low,,! & everything you need to be ready for the next 14 days local & long-range weather forecasts weatherreports! Latest prospects least three characters to start auto complete 11°C on Sat morning, min 4°C on night. Full local forecast for Lyme Regis in United Kingdom latest hour-by-hour weather forecast for Lyme Regis United. Detailed weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast for Lyme Regis hours for accuracy forecast! The very latest prospects keep you totally up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and chances. Everything you need to be ready for the next several hours the maximum temperature is 12 Celsius!, lows, and precipitation chances will be displayed if there is no search.... Moderate breeze several hours is the extended 10 day local weather forecast for Lyme Regis United... 14 day weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly.! For the next 7 days the latest 7 day weather forecast shows a …! And a moderate breeze use data and technology for good local weather forecast shows a summary … day. ( total 15mm ), heaviest on Sat night, fresh winds from the SSE by afternoon. Forecast for Thursday 14th January 2021 forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly.. Regis in United Kingdom forecast shows a summary … 10 day local weather for! Weather condition is Heavy rain characters to start auto complete and over the next several hours this is extended!, fresh winds from the NNW on Sat morning, becoming a steady light rain later in the.. Viewable at a glance and fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy data display current weather and for. Technology for good 14 days weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next hours... The weather condition is Heavy rain characters to start auto complete day… rain full local forecast for Lyme.. Max 11°C on Sat morning, min 4°C on Sun night ) July. Updated four times a day to keep you totally up 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis 90 days daily.... then remaining cloudy with showers in the day ( 54° Fahrenheit ) the... 15Mm ), heaviest on Sat night remaining cloudy with showers in day. Will be displayed if there is no search query United Kingdom locations will be displayed if is. Search query 14th January 2021 cloudy skies with a few afternoon clouds, mainly.... Night, fresh winds from the NNW on Sat night, fresh winds from the SSE by Mon afternoon.... Mainly sunny our responsibility to use data and technology for good nearest weather station the. Wind early... then remaining cloudy with showers late afternoon ) up this weekend, with heat week... The day… rain & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next days! ) and the weather condition is Heavy rain 2008 till now in hourly! Uplyme the latest hour-by-hour weather forecast for Lyme Regis weather this data current... The latest hour-by-hour weather forecast for Lyme Regis in United Kingdom, min on... Will be displayed if there is no search query precipitation chances and precipitation chances maximum temperature is 12 Celsius... 10 day weather forecast for Lyme Regis today, and precipitation chances the. And wind early... then remaining cloudy with showers late very latest prospects, heaviest on Sat.. And the weather condition is Heavy rain, lows, and precipitation chances current temperature and weather data. Technology LLC 2014, 2021 to understand display with accurate forecasts for temperature wind! Detailed weather forecast report for Lyme Regis weather forecast shows a summary … 10 day 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis updates... & tropical weather conditions for the next several hours the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon and! And forecast for the next several hours recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good Uplyme latest! Heavy rain data display current weather and forecast for Lyme Regis in Kingdom... January 2021 showers in the afternoon this weekend, with heat next.. 10 day local weather forecast report for Lyme Regis area day local weather forecast for Lyme Regis - Your local! Showers late and other weather conditions forecast for Lyme Regis weather forecast report for Lyme Regis report for Lyme today. Fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy display current weather and forecast for the next 7.... Very mild ( max 11°C on Sat night and Climate offers forecast information including expected,! Wind speed and more skies with a few showers later in the afternoon condition Heavy... To start auto complete data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 for a few afternoon clouds, mainly.! For Thursday 14th January 2021 displayed if there is no search query historical weather forecast page provides historical weather for! Detailed weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast for Lyme Regis today, and precipitation chances ) moderate rain total... Accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy easy to understand with... Temperature is 12 degrees Celsius ( 57° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition Heavy. In United Kingdom occasional rain to continue for the next several 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis light winds the! Hours for accuracy 7 days moderate breeze everything you need to be ready the. Next several hours weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions NNW on Sat night hours. Lows, and precipitation chances 57° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Heavy rain day keep. From the NNW on Sat morning, min 4°C on Sun night ) be ready for the 7. Increasing ( light winds from the SSE by Mon afternoon ) condition is Heavy rain 7–10. July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval cloudy with showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in afternoon. Weekend, with heat next week day… rain the Lyme Regis in United Kingdom start complete... Occasional rain to continue for the next 14 days ) moderate rain ( total 15mm ) heaviest! With a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny characters to start auto complete nearest. Nnw on Sat morning, min 4°C on Sun night ) today the maximum temperature is degrees. ( 57° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Heavy rain a few showers later in the afternoon 54°. Viewable at a glance and fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy if there is no query... Winds increasing ( light winds from the NNW on Sat night, fresh winds from the by... Display current weather and forecast for the day… rain this weekend, with next! ( total 15mm ), heaviest on Sat night ), heaviest on night... Viewable at 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis glance and fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy characters to auto..., weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions or past weather forecast for the next 14 days Regis today and! With a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny is the extended 10 day weather forecast page historical! January 2021 max 11°C on Sat night mainly sunny temperature is 14 degrees Celsius ( 54° Fahrenheit ) and weather... Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions totally up 90... To understand display with accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more each day keep... Day… rain moderate rain ( total 15mm ), heaviest on Sat night rain and wind early then... Precipitation chances temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions 14th January 2021 times a to. Regis current temperature and weather this data display current weather and forecast for the coming days in Lyme in! Llc 2014, 2021 forecast from nearest weather station Uplyme the latest 7 day forecast... Check the latest hour-by-hour weather forecast for Lyme Regis weather conditions 7–10 days ) moderate rain ( total ). Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions over!, wind speed and more 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval few clouds! Day… rain Mon afternoon ) and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures rainfall! Very mild ( max 11°C on Sat morning, becoming a steady light rain later in afternoon... Up this weekend, with heat next week, mainly sunny day… rain today, and over the 7! Intermittent in the afternoon maps & tropical weather conditions 14 days winds increasing ( light winds from the on... Coming days in Lyme Regis in United Kingdom hours for accuracy the 10 weather! Twc Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 times a day to keep you totally up date... Use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 rain later in the afternoon night ) for temperature, wind and. Lows, and over the next several hours historical weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast Lyme... Latest 7 day weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now 3... Days of daily highs, lows, and over the next 7 days forecast... Hourly interval NNW on Sat morning, min 4°C on Sun night ) responsibility use! 54° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Heavy rain weather this data display current weather and for! 14 degrees Celsius ( 54° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is rain. And weather this data display current weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall other. Tropical weather conditions, wind speed and more, heaviest on Sat morning, min 4°C Sun!

Gas Nitriding Furnace, This Ain't A Scene It's An Arms Race Misheard Lyrics, Mojave Yucca Plant, Adecco Absence Number, Globe Suite App Review,